zaterdag 16 maart 2013

27 hours awake with some gold

Hii guys!!

So i arrived yesterday at 13:20 in San Francisco, after a exhausting 10 hour journey. and i needed to get through the douane. I had some troube there, not because my data was wrong but because i needed too fill in another form that i didn't know about. So i went searching for the form while making a complete fool out of myself but i couldn't find it, after i guess 25 minutes i got the form from a worker there and had filled it in. 5 minutes later i noticed that the forms where just right next too me and i had made a fuss out of nothing. Verry clever of course :P So eventualy i came out of the airport half an hour or even an hour later than planned :)

Now  it was around 15:30 when i arrived at my host family, They are really nice people!!! I got put to work immediatly, but i didn't mind at all. We went too help at a breakfast program at their church, it's for all the homeless and the one's that don't have that much money. I really liked to do it, and it helped me to stay awake :) after that i went to walk the dogs Autumn and Sierra.

So we ate and now it was about 19:30 and Carina, the german international student who lives here too, asked me if i wanted to come to a party with all her german friends, although i was pretty tired i said yes, we went to her friends house and i was trying to stay awake using coke and pop corn as aid. i think when we went there i was probably awake for 24 hours already, because i didn't sleep at all in the plain. It was really a lot of fun although i was almost falling asleep while standing. Carina and i went home when it was about 22:00 and i went to sleep right away :)


Next day

The next day i woke up pretty early, and that is 2:30 AM and no that was not because i couldn't sleep but because my mom texted me about how it was here and if i could sleep hahaha, mom i love you but if you read this could you please think about the time difference ;P So after going too sleep again i woke up around  8 AM, and went too clean my room. after eating breakfast Carina and i went too tour around Foothill College and she showed me the buildings there, i also brought a prepaid phone and some sunscreen in the shopping area.  We went home and we had plans to go to the golden gate bridge and too pick up a car, because Ryan ( the son of Leslie and Rob ) was going to buy that car from the someone they knew. After we visited her house and Ryan went off with his new car, the four of us went to eat at 'in and out' its a burger place with great burgers, it was really good. around twenty minutes after that we were taking pictures of the golden gate bridge,







So that was my day so far. And i hope  you liked it :)

xxx Kar



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten